Friday 22 June 2012

external/distance course Botanical Art, Leonie Norton

I searched the internet to find a distance learning course for Botinical Illustration and finally I found one: Leonie Norton and she lives in Australia.
Hopefully at the end of next week I will receive my first study materal with the 2 first units.
I cannot wait to get started.

I almost finished another distance learning course at a College in the United Kingdon, but that was a real disappointment.
Too much money for so little.
Only 4 critiques and almost no possibillities to get in contact with the tutor.

I already do a course with Julie Douglas in Ireland for Drawing and Painting; I learned so much from her and she is such a lovely lady and a great teacher.
I get the impression that Leonie Norton is also a great teacher with lots of experience and she is a great accomplished Botanical artist herself.
So I have lots to do the coming months/years and I hope to share my journey at my blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...